Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hello!


Just a brief pop in to say hello and give you a peek at a some of the hall art our Kindergartners did for Right to Read week. As the end of the year approaches (only 6 more weeks to go!), I find myself extra busy. Plus, now that the weather is finally turning warm, I am enjoying the opportunity to be outdoors more. 

These Truffula trees make me smile every time I walk by. We had so much fun building this giant graph! Each of the students wrote their name on a balloon, then stuck it above the type of habitat they would most like to visit. I was surprised that more students did not pick the beach. Always so interesting to see how young minds work. One little tyke actually said he did not want to go to the beach because he had been there before. I found that insightful since some of the other students were quite oppositely picking what was most familiar to them. Anyway, enough of my musings for today. The grill is begging me for some chicken....


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment